Password
Forget your password?
This operation is available only to registered users. Please Login or Sign Up
- or -

Not registered? Sign up today!

Sports Movies - Favorite Sports Movies

Favorite Sports Movies

Report as Spam

I am a big sports guy, I played football and wrestled all through school so I used to watch as many as I could. Some of my All-Time favorites are: Friday Night Lights, The Fighter, The Warrior, Any Given Sunday (Pacino's pre-game speech still gives me goosebumps), Miricle, The Greatest Game Ever Played, Rocky (Philly-pride, also a great motivational movie), The Basketball Diaries, The Legend of Bagger Vance (Will Smith's only movie where he is actually realistically-awesome), The Longest Yard (Burt Reynolds original, all though The Sandman's remake is pretty solid), The Replacements (Keanu Reeves is a weirdo, but Falko the QB is a memorable character, my favorite guy is the kicker who smokes cigarettes while lining up his kicks), and Coach Carter are just a few that I really admire. Sports movies are an effective way to actually get yourself mentally prepared to do something that requires poise, when you can really get into a good sports movie nothing beats the feeling of the final seconds of the main event. These movies will always hold a place in my heart for being able to bring those kinds of emotions out of me.

Only members of this group can participate in group discsussions

Connect & Share
with us!

Fandango - Know Before You Go! Buy Movie Tickets in Advance.