Forget your password?
This operation is available only to registered users. Please Login or Sign Up
- or -

Not registered? Sign up today!

All American - The Wilsons

The Wilsons

Report as Spam

Hailing from Dallas, TX (in my opinion one of the most iconic American cities) these two brothers stepped into the spotlight for the first time in 1996 in Wes Anderson's "Bottle Rocket." Owen Wilson actually helped right the screenplay for that movie. The movie has some classic-Owen Wilson humor and some classic-Luke Wilson serious-but-surrounded-by-morons moments. It is one of my favorite movies because it was not just the great Wes Anderson's first Hollywood film, but both Luke's and Owen's. This movie definitely shaped the careers of the two Hollywood big-shots. Since this movie I would say that both of these men (all 3 if you want to include Anderson) have gone on to surpass any of their own expectations. My personal favorites of Owen include (but are not limited to) You, Me and Dupree, Drillbit Taylor, and Zoonalnder. Luke Wilson took a slightly different path with his movies in regards to genre, but did stay loyal to his comic-roots. Some of my favorites of his include (but also are not limited to): Old School, Idiocracy, and Middle Men. They will collaberate occasionally with eachother but often times they will collaberate with other big-name comic actors. They both have several hilarious cameos in big blockbusters. It is absolutely a fair statement to say that Luke Wilson and Owen Wilson should and shall go down in history as two great-American actors.

Only members of this group can participate in group discsussions

Connect & Share
with us!

Fandango - Know Before You Go! Buy Movie Tickets in Advance.