Forget your password?
This operation is available only to registered users. Please Login or Sign Up
- or -

Not registered? Sign up today!

New York State Of Mind - Wrath Of The Titans 3D

Wrath Of The Titans 3D

Report as Spam

On Friday March 30, New York State of Mind visited Regal Union Square to watch Wrath of the Titans in 3-D. 

I did not like the remake of the original that came out a couple of years ago and i felt the Wrath of the Titans was an improvement , though i wouldn't call it a great movie.

The effects were better as they used REAL 3-D instead of converting like last time and the plot was slightly more developed than the original.

The story was simplistic and easy to follow though it could have used a little more depth, the source material (Greek mythology is so rich with opportunity to have made this an EPIC movie rather than an effects driven sequel)

I think the short time that Kronos and the Minotaur were given on the screen was regrettable though i liked the way they used the God Aries in this movie

Overall i give this movie 2 1/2 stars out of 5.

If you saw the flick with us , chime in

Re::Wrath Of The Titans 3D

Report as Spam

I agree with your rating.  It was good for the expectation level I had coming in (which wasn't too high given the last movie in the series).  They had room to put more depth in the movie, which would have been especially helpful for those who aren't too familar with the movie series and/or have an interest in greek methology.

From an pure entertainment standpoint though, the movie didn't wow me, but it didn't dissapoint either.

Only members of this group can participate in group discsussions

Connect & Share
with us!

Fandango - Know Before You Go! Buy Movie Tickets in Advance.